QAFCO Careers In Qatar
Most recent Jobs and QAFCO Careers | Qatar Fertilizer Company. Find and go after QAFCO Careers and positions in Qatar in 2022. Land positions in the Qatar Government area by following the most recent vocation valuable open doors. QAFCO, a multi-billion firm in Qatar will declare new opportunities. They are in the class of Jobs in the Qatar Government. Before very long, more work searchers can go after QAFCO Careers In Qatar.
A good resume can increase your chances to get a job anywhere. Do your homework to prepare an eye-catching resume. You can find ready-made resumes on the internet if you don’t have time to make one yourself, or you can use a downloadable template from the following link:
QAFCO Careers Walk-in Interviews: Click Here To See Our lastest Walk-In-Interviews On This upcoming Days
Jobs Details: QAFCO Careers In Qatar
|Company Name||QAFCO Fertilizer Company|
|Salary Range||Discuss during an interview|
|Posted Date||23rd Sep 2023|
QAFCO Careers In Qatar
About Qafco Fertilizer Company:
Founded in 1969 as a joint venture between the Government of Qatar and a number of foreign shareholders, QAFCO has evolved steadily over the past five decades as a world-class fertilizer producer. The country’s first large-scale venture in the petrochemical sector, QAFCO was established to diversify the economy and utilize the nation’s enormous gas reserve. QAFCO is owned 100% by Industries Qatar (IQ).
With 6 world-class plants producing a sizable annual capacity of 3.8 million MT of ammonia and 5.6 million MT of urea, QAFCO stands proudly as the world’s largest single-site exporter of urea with up to 14% share of the world supply. QAFCO is strongly committed to operating its assets safely, efficiently, and in an environmentally responsible manner to produce high-quality Ammonia and Urea.
Continuing with its commitment to excellence, QAFCO aims to be the world’s leading urea producer by 2030, driving towards a greener earth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT equivalent degree.
- 6 years of hands-on experience in Information Security is mandatory.
- Certification in network security (Cisco, Palo Alto, A10, FortiGate, F5, etc.) is highly preferred.
- A Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is a plus.
- Must have a detailed and analytical approach with hands-on experience and strong problem-solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as written/oral communications skills are essential.
- Solid understanding of modern security standards, services, products, and technologies (certifications are always preferable).
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Firewalls (i.e., Cisco, Barracuda, A10, Palo Alto, F5, Fortinet, etc.) and IPSEC/SSL VPNs are mandatory.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in security solutions (i.e., NAC, MFA, EDR, PAM, IAM, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge and experience in cloud security solutions in general (i.e., Azure ATP, AWS, CASB, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Data security and privacy solutions (DLP, Data classification, etc.) are mandatory.
- Good knowledge of SOC and major used tools like SIEM, SOAR, etc.
- Good Knowledge of at least one SIEM technology is required.
List Of Vacancies QAFCO Careers In Qatar (New Update):
|Senior OT Cyber Security Expert||Qatar|
|Senior Risk Specialist||Qatar|
|Senior IT Cyber Security||Qatar|
How to Apply For QAFCO Careers In Qatar Vacancies?
In the event that you are intrigued to go after any of the positions over, it’s exceptionally basic simply send your most recent CV/resume to the accompanying email address. It is a brilliant opportunity for you. Never pass up on this opportunity. Presently you have the immediate HR email.
We would highly recommend you modify your CV as per the company’s profile or as per the job description. By this, your chances of getting jobs worldwide will automatically be increased. We wish you the best of luck.