Marketing Executive Job – NOON Jobs
noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to create world-class digital marketplaces for consumers and businesses across the Middle East. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now an ecosystem of services – noon, noon daily, noon food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon pay – all developed to help empower and inspire a generation of diverse, digital-first consumers and businesses.
We are creating a local digital champion to empower the region and accelerate the digital economy and are looking for the best talent in the world to join our team. If you want to work for the most exciting digital company in the Middle East and believe you are a good fit keep reading!
What you’ll do: Marketing Executive Job
We at noon are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our Growth & Digital Strategy Team in Egypt. As a member of our Performance Marketing team, the individual will participate in developing, driving, and evaluating growth strategies for assigned marketing channels and activities.
- Participate actively in developing and evaluating marketing activities with the team across assigned marketing channel/s as per business needs and objectives
- Work on creating and managing digital marketing campaigns to meet company targets.
- Leverage data across designated channel/s and campaigns to support achieving scale and efficiency
- Manage & optimize budgets and spend according to campaign performance under guidance of other senior team members
- Liaise between different stakeholders to enable sustainable growth strategies
- Conduct analysis to assess impact/uplift from assigned activities, tests and campaigns, producing regular reports on their financial and non-financial performance
- Develop recommendations to continually improve performance by analyzing internal results, competitive data, and staying-on top of industry trends
· Drive and coordinate all the enabling operations that support assigned marketing channels’ growth (e.g. databases, payments, contracts)
- Document clearly defined action steps and recommendations
What you’ll need: Marketing Executive Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a similar field
- 1 to 2 years of experience in similar roles will be advantageous
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to use data and analysis to make recommendations and drive decisions
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked and high energy environment
- Outstanding English & Arabic verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication, reporting & presentation skills
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results
- Experience working in a similar or related role
Who will excel? Marketing Executive Job
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-pressure environment with a strong passion for delivering results. A candidate who has a successful history of working in teams solving challenging topics and is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. At noon, we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible. We work hard to get things done. We go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have. If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!