Company Name: EATON
List Of Vacancies; EATON Careers
Customer Experience Center Manager – Middle East
- Develop the strategy for the Eaton customer experience center (CEC) in the middle East & oversee the execution to maximize the short & long-term benefits to Eaton stakeholders.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to align actions related to the experience center and gain buy-in and Support for programs/direction (regional leadership team, Commercial Director and sales managers, marketing teams)
- Manage projects for CEC evolution, upgrade and/or expansion, and collaborate with product management and prescription teams to integrate new products, solutions, software, and services. specify and develop demonstrations for them. Including planning, coordination, investment approval, and project management.
- Plan and Lead technical tours daily, including the demonstration of energized electrical equipment, tailored for a range of customers from students to C-Level executives and internal training events
- Education level required: B.Sc. Electrical, and electronic engineering (MBA and PMP are a plus)
- Years and Area of Experience: 10 – 15 years in the same field (Product Management & Electrical Engineering)
- Technical Knowledge/Experience: Deep Domain Expertise and Broad knowledge of electrical equipment (Eaton equipment preferred), power systems knowledge, equipment/system design, strong hands-on troubleshooting, problem-solving skills, strong project management, presentation skills, and computer skills
- Preferable Knowledge: Fair Understanding about IEC Standards and regional technical specifications and requirements for power management, control, critical power, and/or safety application.
- Soft Skills: Enthusiastic, creative, multi-tasking, self-motivated, comfortable on camera and in person presenting technical material to all audiences. Excellent communication & presentation skills. Commercial skills is a Plus.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eaton.com.