Al Ansari Exchange
Al Ansari Exchange Jobs – Manager Anti Money Laundering
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES Al Ansari Exchange Jobs:
- able to multi-task under extreme time constraints while producing flawless results.
- Ability to draught, examine, and ensure that diverse policies and procedures are implemented in accordance with the law.
- Ability to oversee the team’s performance in accordance with the established KPIs and deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality. Managing other functional teams involved in the tasks will be an additional responsibility.
- knowledge of ADGM & FSRA rules, as well as CBUAE requirements, and the capacity to direct and oversee the company’s regulatory agenda.
- The analytical process, including the creation of improved due diligence reports on partnerships for new onboarding and periodic reviews, as well as risk assessment reports on business partners and financial institutions, must be well-understood.
JOB REQUIREMENTS Al Ansari Exchange Jobs:
- a minimum of two years’ worth of managing experience at a reputable exchange house or bank.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, as well as AML/CFT certifications (CAMS, ICA, etc.).
- UA-specific experience in the compliance and AML fields of at least 5 years is required.
- exceptional communication abilities in English (spoken and written).
- Should possess sound analytical abilities as well as the ability to make strategic decisions on compliance and AML-related issues.
Company: Al Ansari Exchange
To apply for this job please visit careers.alansariexchange.com.